In San Francisco

Made it so far! No further complications other than a woman allergic to dogs being seated next to a service dog, which caused some drama (it worked out okay).

I must admit, it was nice not having to scrunch myself to avoid touching the person next to me. Again, not sure it's worth the extra money usually but if I was rich I'd go first class for everything. And it came with a fancy breakfast!

So fancy.

I do have time to enjoy the first-class perks after all...but the Japan Airlines lounge is closed until September so I am back at the Alaska one. No free sushi here. 😥

One other cool thing (to me): seeing a very clear view of the San Andreas Fault from the air. Amazing how obvious it is from above. (It was more obvious than this airplane window picture could show.)
Next stop, Tokyo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The beginning

Hiccups